Same Day Crowns
LEARN MORE ABOUT
Welcome to General and Cosmetic Dentistry of Tampa
We are always accepting new patients
Dr. Randall Diez, a Tampa Dentist has provided his best dentistry to the Tampa Bay community for 34 years. His friendly and knowledgeable team is committed to providing exceptional general dental care, including Full Mouth Reconstruction, Same Day Crowns with CEREC, Dental Implants, Crowns and Bridges, Root Canals, and Invisalign®. Dr. Diez is also Certified in LANAP – Laser Gum Surgery and CHAO Pinhole Gum Surgery.
Dr. Michael Diez, (Dr. Mick) performs all aspects of general dentistry and is a Tampa Invisalign dentist. He performs Smile Makeovers, CEREC Same-Day Crowns, as well as placing and restoring Dental Implants. Dr. Michael Diez performs Root Canal Therapy, Extractions and Dentures. Dr. Mick supports our Veterans and Troops as a VA Community Care Tampa Dentist.
Our distinctly certified dentists are among the nation’s top 1% of dentists achieving such diversity of treatment, certifications and advances in dental technology. Our team of Dentists, Dental Hygienists and Dental Assistants stand ready to provide you with unmatched care and convenience on a complete range of dental services. Both Dentists have been awarded by their peers as Dentists of the Year and Tampa’s Top Dentists in 2021, 2020, and 2019.
Whether you are here for a routine dental exam, dental cleaning, or general procedures such as CEREC® – same day crowns, Root Canal Therapy, Veneers, or the most comprehensive smile makeover, it is our goal to ensure your complete satisfaction with your experience in our office.
Dental Services We Offer – Your Tampa Dentist
Your top choice for dental services, from routine dental care to dental emergency procedures, our Tampa cosmetic dentistry office is here to help with all dental procedures.
Our skilled team of dentists, hygienists, and support staff are dedicated to addressing the general health of each patient’s teeth and making visit’s to the office as comfortable as possible. We can handle all your dental needs to help you acquire the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted.
Our Most Searched Dental Procedures / Dental Services
CEREC® Same Day Crowns
Invisalign® - Clear Aligners
Before And After
General Dentists Services
Here are some of the dental treatments and services we offer:
- Restorative Dentistry – Our dental services include replacing teeth with almost perfect precision. You have a few choices for dental implants to create a seamless look with your new teeth. To guarantee the best dental care, we do comprehensive dental work including the use of X-rays to properly map the placement of implants.
- Root Canals – A dentist from General & Cosmetic Dentistry can perform extractions of badly decayed teeth or can administer root canal therapy in an effort to save your teeth before opting for more drastic measures.
- Cosmetic Fillings – Made of glass and resin, cosmetic fillings will perfectly match the color of your teeth. With great care, these fillings can last a lifetime!
- Dental Bonding – We correct imperfections when it comes to chipped, cracked, and decayed teeth with the application of resin that blends well with the color of your teeth.
- Dental Crowns – Strengthen your teeth with the placement of a customized crown that holds your teeth together.
- Bridgework – Fill the gap in your smile with tooth bridgework. A dental bridge can also help establish the shape of your face and give you a fuller and more confident smile!
- Dentures – Do you feel comfortable with your current set? Part of our service includes creating perfect-fitting dentures that sit right onto your gums and look perfectly natural!
- Invisalign – Straighten crooked dentition while still maintaining that bright smile and appearance using Invisalign. These custom-fitted clear aligners are hardly noticeable and very comfortable to wear.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers are a quick and easy way to correct imperfections by simply adding a layer of covering on crooked or discolored teeth.
- Teeth Cleaning Services – Definitely a must to maintain your teeth, we recommended dental cleanings twice a year to guarantee a healthier smile. Treat yourself to this non-invasive and often relaxing session with your favorite dentist and hygienist.
- Teeth Whitening – Get more confidence with safe and proven teeth whitening methods. We provide in-office bleaching or you can get some of our products for home use.
- Gum Disease – Our team will work together to examine any gum problems and provide a united plan to reverse the signs of gum disease.
- Diagnoses – There can be several diseases associated with the overall health of the mouth. Our practice excels in diagnosing problems and offering the best solutions with the help of top doctor practitioners in the industry.
Keep Oral Health a Priority in Tampa, FL
As part of a committed group of dental doctors in Tampa, we understand the value of getting the best when it comes to dental care.
Our patients’ health, safety, and comfort are our main concerns before recommending or proceeding with any type of oral treatment plan. Whether working with a hygienist or trying to diagnose a problem with one of our top-rated dentists, you can be sure that our services are aimed toward giving you the correct and appropriate procedures for better dental well-being.
Contact us for an appointment today or take advantage of our quick consultations! We look forward to your visit and hopefully can help restore those pearly whites and have you smiling again in no time.